We respect your privacy and only process your personal data for the purpose for which you provided them and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Telecommunications Act.
Company name: Custom Twinz
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 74631187
VAT number: NL
When collecting your email address for reasons other than under a closed agreement, it will not be used to transfer unsolicited communications if you have not given your consent.
We use your postal address (received in the context of a sale) to send advertising messages with information about products and services. If you do not wish to receive such advertising, you can contact us at the address below:
We do not use your telephone number for commercial purposes.
Other personal data
We only process other personal data (by means of cookies, reading peripherals or otherwise) if:
- the data processing is necessary for:
- the execution of an agreement concluded with you;
- the proper performance of a public law task;
- looking after our legitimate interest (unless your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms take precedence over this interest), or;
- you have given permission for the processing when collecting it.
In any case, we do not store your data longer than is necessary for the processing of the purposes for which it was collected.
Special personal data
The information collected is only used internally and is not passed on to other organizations.
Security of transferring and receiving data
- When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use encryption technologies that are recognized as common standards within the IT sector;
- If we receive or transfer certain critical information, such as financial information or health information, we use a secure server. You will be notified via a screen that is displayed on our site (pop-up);
- We have put in place the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information we receive on our site.
Security of data storage
- A secure connection is used on the page where you provide personal data.
- Passwords are always stored hashed.
- We store as little data as possible from customers and ensure that no particularly sensitive personal data is stored in our database, unless this cannot be otherwise.
- Sending personal data by e-mail is done via a secure connection.
- We take technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss of data or its unlawful processing (such as attacks). We therefore guarantee an appropriate level of security and have our site tested periodically.
- All systems in which (sensitive) personal data are processed are provided with anti-virus software and the latest security-related patches of all other important software, as issued by the suppliers of this software.
Access to your data
Upon request, we will inform visitors to our website about the personal data processed by them. Any incorrect data can be corrected, supplemented or removed. If you wish to access this information, or wish to correct your personal data, please contact us at the address below.